Dean's Approval

Undergraduate students need to obtain "Dean's approval" or a "Dean's signature" for many forms and petitions.  "Dean's Approval" is obtained by meeting with a College/Dean Advisor in the Undergraduate Programs Office in Engineering Hall, Room 206 or by emailing Students should NOT email the Dean of the College of Engineering for these approvals.