College Advising in Undergraduate Programs Office (UPO)
Students should meet with a Grainger College of Engineering Advisor to:
- Discuss academic policies and procedures.
- Academic Status
- Course Registration Issues
- Enrollment Issues
- Student Resources
- Obtain "Dean's" approval for petitions and forms.
- Understand Graduation Procedures and Degree checks.
College Advisors are NOT Departmental Advisors.
Departmental Advisors in Grainger Engineering
Students should meet with their Departmental Advisors at least once a semester to assist with
- Course Selection
- Degree Progress
- Opportunities Within Your Major
- Developing Your Academic and Professional Plans
Departmental Advisors will assist students with making progress toward earning their degree.